Monday, May 21, 2012

MMRBQ

93.3 WMMR in Philadelphia popped my concert cherry! I attended they're annual MMRBQ and saw some amazing bands. Here was the lineup:
1. Jaxson's Local Shots All Stars - This band was made up entirely of local amuteures that competed to get into this band. I missed the first part of the show, but everyone said they were awesome.
2. Adelita's Way
3. Pop Evil
4. Halestorm (Loved!)
5. Steel Panther (I want to brush their long, glorious hair)
6. SLASH With Myles Kennedy - I LOVE SLASH. They played Sweet Child of Mine and Paradise City. EVERYONE sung along. It was AWESOME.
7. SHINEDOWN (Yeah baby!)
8. GODSMACK - They ROCKED the house, I mean ROCKED.

I had an incredible time even though I was dead tired. I can't wait to go again next year. I don't know who will be playing, but I will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment