Sunday, May 27, 2012

BOOK ERRORS

Long story short, when I uploaded my book to Amazon, I accidentally uploaded an unedited version. I am finding mistake after mistake that I KNOW I fixed. Now my friend and I are spending hours going through and fixing it all over again. This is HIGHLY frustrating considering the amount of people who now have a copy of my book. It makes it seem like I didn't edit, when in fact I and three other people certainly did.

Some of the errors, you may not even have noticed, but some of them are big enough where you were probably thinking "Wow, this chick is an idiot." Yes, yes I am.

If you have read my book and like it, sans the mistakes, than that's fine and I appreciate it. If you don't like it because of the mistakes, I have no one else to blame but myself. However, if you don't like it just because you don't like it and you have some personal opinions on it, it's whatever. I can't please everyone.

Anyway, I apologize for my idiocy. We're fixing it now, and really, the mistakes don't change the story line.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment