Saturday, October 27, 2012

Reading Through The Storm

Frankenstorm is coming! Are you prepared? You have your candles, flashlights, water, canned meats, bread, and whatever else you need to survive a hurricane? The most important thing you'll need is reading material. Here's a list of books that I immensely enjoyed and would like to suggest to you.

1. Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner

2. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner (sequel to Good In Bed)

3. Playing For Keeps: A Neighbor From Hell by R.L. Matthewson

4. Perfection: A Neighbor From Hell by R.L. Matthewson (book 2 in the series)

5. Scarlett: The Sequel to Margaret Mitchell's Gone With The Wind by Alexandra Ripley

6. Pride and Prejiduce by Jane Austen

7. My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking (4 books in the series)

8. The Marriage Trap by Jennifer Probst

9. Season of Passage by Christopher Pike

10. The Stand by Stephen King

11.  Master Of The Game by Sydney Sheldon

12. One For The Money by Janet Evanovich (I've read up to fifteen in the series)

That's all for now. I pretty much love every book I've ever read - I won't finish the ones I don't like, but these 12 books are the ones that are standing out in my mind currently and I've read them all at least twice. Not all of them are available for eReaders, but you still have a couple of days before the storm hits. Enjoy your reading time and be safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment