Saturday, April 21, 2012

Question of the week: Have you ever been bullied or have you ever bullied someone else? Or is there someone close to you that was a victim of bullying?

My answer: Yes, I was bullied by kids who bullied everyone and anyone and they grew up and became convicts, except one...she ended up being my maid of honor years later. When I was about eleven or twelve, I bullied a girl in my neighborhood who had a very unfortunate upbringing. It only happened a few times over the course of a month or so, but it was inexcusable, and my mom wasn't having it. I got into a lot of trouble, and I deserved it. My oldest son was bullied by this ugly kid in sixth grade. When he attacked my son the last time, J kicked the kid in the balls and that was the end of that...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment