Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's Tawlk! (Jersey accent)

So...I was thinking...Every Saturday I should post a topic and then we can all sit around the campfire and discuss said topic. It's not a brilliant idea, but it can be fun...right? I think you should know now, it's always best to just agree with me....

Today's Topic: Typical, but what is your favorite book of ALL TIME? Why?

My answer: My favorite book of ALL TIME is The Season of Passage by Christopher Pike. Usually C.P. writes young adult thrillers, but S.O.P. was one of his first adult books. The book scared the pee out of me, seriously. It gave me nightmares. I don't typically like books that give me bad dreams, but it was well written and I loved the story line. I'll take the nightmares as a side effect of reading a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment